A Night to Care 2023
"A Night to Care" - 2nd Annual Gala Dinner
We are excited to announce our 2nd annual Gala dinner event benefitting Trinity Community Care! This year we have a new venue, the Italian American Cultural Society Banquet Hall, featuring a delicious 3 course plated dinner and a brief presentation of the important work TCC has done in our 10 years of service! 2023 marks our 10 year anniversary of serving our community! The event will feature a performance of speed painting by David Santia, an artist from the Detroit area! He will paint three portraits on stage, which will be available for auction, a percentage of sales will benefit TCC! We will also have Dr. Partha Nandi, MD, Emmy winning TV show host and gut health care expert, as our Emcee!
Trinity Community Care's mission is to provide free medical and dental care to those who cannot afford it, delivered with unconditional Christian love. We strive to do this in an integrated manner to create positive health outcomes.
We serve patients age 19 and older who are uninsured or underinsured and have incomes at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guideline. We see patients for general medical and dental care and have recently begun offering specialty services such as gynecology, vision and hearing screenings, dental hygiene, restoration, and dentures. Our clinics operate with volunteer medical and dental professionals. TCC's only source of funding is through grants and donations. By attending this event, you will learn more about what we do, see who we do it for, and simultaneously help members of your community through your support. Visit our website at trinitycommunitycare.org for more information.
- Cost: Early Bird Price - $100 per person
What's included: Three course dinner, unlimited beer and wine (cash bar for liquor), live music, charity presentation, David Santia's performance, silent auction, live auction, and 50/50 raffle
~ Cocktails and Silent Auction 6:00 pm
~ Dinner and Charity Presentations 7:00 pm
~ Awards Ceremony 7:15 pm
~ David Santia's Performance 7:30 pm
~ Live Auction and 50/50 Raffle 8:15 pm
~ Auction Closing 9:00 pm
- Platinum Sponsor $10,000 includes: Recognition on event signage, websites, social media platforms and printed materials, 10 complimentary tickets, on-stage recognition with the opportunity to speak or play a video, and full-page color ad in event program
- Gold Sponsor $5,000 includes: Recognition on event signage, websites, social media platforms and printed materials, 5 complimentary tickets, on-stage recognition, half-page color ad in event program
- Silver Sponsor $2,500 includes: Recognition on event signage, websites, social media platforms and printed materials, 3 complimentary tickets, on-stage recognition, quarter page color ad in event program
- Full-page $250 5x8 inch portrait orientation
- Half-page $125 4x5 inch landscape orientation
- Quarter-page $75 2.5x4 inch portrait orientation
Auction Baskets: We will accept gift cards, goods, or services to be used as items in our silent auction baskets.
If you are interested in sponsoring or purchasing a program ad, click on the "Sponsor Our Event" button above, or if you want to donate an auction basket for the event, or have any questions please contact Dr. Kimberly Getzinger via email: email@example.com or Amber Scarletta firstname.lastname@example.org